Magneto-hydrodynamic damping of convection during vertical Bridgman-Stockbarger growth of HgCdTe
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Publisher: National Technical Information Service, distributor in [Washington, D.C, Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Magnetohydrodynamic flow.,
- Cadmium tellurides.
|Other titles||Magneto hydrodynamic damping of convection during vertical Bridgman Stockbarger growth of HgCdTe, Magnetohydrodynamic damping of convection during vertical Bridgman Stockbarger growth of HgCdTe|
|Statement||D.A. Watring, S.L. Lehoczky.|
|Series||NASA-TM -- 112524, NASA technical memorandum -- 112524..|
|Contributions||Lehoczky, S. L., United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.|
|The Physical Object|
- Britains Irish Stew.
- Alternatives to litigation in probate court
- Webster, West Gardiner, Litchfield and Monmouth register, 1909.
- Dictionary of statistics
- Soldiers of 44
- Manual muscle testing
- Helmut Jahn, 1982-1992
- Monitoring the demand for tourist accommodation for Scotland
- Current research 1995-C: Canadian Shield
- Growing camellias
- Ezra Pounds economic correspondence, 1933-1940
- Divided Korea II
- Permitting certain aliens to remain within the United States.
- Treasures from the working of nature
- Measuring civil service performance
- The road to Damascus
- distinction between capital and income.
- Report to the Illinois State Convention, July 6, 1979
- Macroeconomic consequences of increased efficiency in less developed economies